After several weeks of not being able to help out at BEES for one reason or another, I was very happy to be back for a relatively gentle day at the orchard. We set out to smarten up the area for the following week's blossom day, and tasks included weeding and grass cutting, sign making for the event, and repairing a broken bench. I also spent an hour or so assembling a box (designed by Nick) for our shiny new Kelly Kettle!
The weather held out in the main, and it was a nice way to spend the day. The trees were on the cusp of blossoming, and all being well will be perfectly timed for blossom day - provided it doesn't get too breezy before then!